Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekly Gratitude - Week 3 and 4

Ok I am a little behind due to CHA crazyness and a short vacation I took, but I made a note of my week 3 and 4 Gratitude topics.

On Week 3 - I felt really grateful for the husband I have! Honestly, he is the BEST husband in the world! He is so supportive of my hobby and business that he does laundry, cooks and cleans house while I put kits together! Isn't he awesome?? So getting so close to CHA, all I can think of is that there is nothing to worry about at home because HE is in charge :0)

Photobucket

On Week 4 - I am grateful for scrapbooking! I really am! I can not think of what I really did with my time before, isn't that crazy?? I just know now that I LOVE this hobby and it has brought me so much joy and so many great experiences! I have made so many friends along the way and I still do! I am grateful for Teresa Collins, she inspires me every day! Here are some pictures from CHA, with some awesome ladies, Teresa Collins, Greta Hammond (I am her #1 fan!), Elizabeth Katchner, Layle Koncar and Kelly Goree, I love you ladies!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

LG said...

You are so blessed! I love the idea of weekly gratitude