Sunday, February 3, 2013

New product ...new layouts!

I spent Friday evening at the store working on sample layouts of the new product, I created 3 layouts, 2 using the new My minds Eye Collectable collection and one using Teresa Collins Memories Collection.

This first layout is of my precious daughter and I am using the Memorable Collection, part of the My minds eye Collectable collection and using Creative Scrappers sketch #245




The next layout is also of my darling daughter using the Notable collection also part of the My minds eye Collectable collection and using a new sketch from Inspired Blue Prints...I am so excited they are back! This is sketch #81




And the third one is using the Teresa Collins - Memories collection, this time I used a picture of my parents and I when I was a baby. I also used a sketch from Creative Scrappers, sketch # 244



Enjoy my layouts!

Martha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: