Thursday, August 12, 2010

August Kit - Sweet Summertime Reveal

Hello Everyone!

Totally forgot to post my reveals with this month's wonderful Sweet Summertime kit!

~Oh my she's FIVE
Another sketch from Kristine Davidson, this is sketch #114, my beautiful daughetr on her 5th birthday at Disneyland!
Oh my she's Five

At the Park
Sketch # 62 by Kristine Davidson and Creative Scrappers, I don't get to be in many pictures
and this one I just love, this is at my son's birthday party, he just turned 21 in June.
Sweet Summertime
~A Special Birthday
Another awesome sketch from Kristine Davidson, sketch #113,this is my son's 21st Birthday
Party, he is with my niece Alex, they were born the same day two years apart so she is 19,
they were both embarrased when we were singing Happy Birthday
A Special Birthday
I used sketch # 61 from My sketch world, this is my daugther working on her first scrapbook
page. She loves to sit down and "scrapbook" with me
Scrapbook Girl
Scrapbook Girl 2
Photobucket

No comments: